Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blog Day #1 - Darkdescent, the toon, the man

We will see if I keep up with this but why not give it a go. I am Jake / Darkdescent of Heroes Inc. on the Altar of Storms server. I will give you bullet points about each char (yes I am a real char).

Darkdescent:
  • LvL 70 Warlock (Destruction)
  • Geared for PvE and can bring the pain
  • Very Little PvP gear and it shows when I play
  • Loves to run BG's and Arena now (So I am working on gear as fast as I can)
  • Belongs to a guild filled with great peeps that are all different

Jake:
  • 32 year old Network Engineer in Milwaukee WI
  • Divorced but proud father of 3 great dogs
  • Commander of Milwaukee's best kickball team "One Night Stand"
  • Former Professional Golfer and golf business owner
  • Loves WoW but could burn out at any given moment

I hope to post some more crap tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Welcome to the big, bad and bodacious world of blogging fellow Hero! This is Rob, aka Talonfist, aka Oakensledge, aka Talonfrost, aka Thayden. I like me some alts :)